For bonding metals to metals, plastics, composites, and dissimilar substrates, without primers, Plexus Metal Bonder Adhesives:
- Eliminate bolts, screws, rivets, and other mechanical fasteners.
- Eliminate predrilling operations and speed assembly.
- Dramatically reduce repetitive stress injuries and factory noise levels.
- Eliminate welding and unsightly scorching or dimpling of thin panels.
- Are available in long open-time versions for large assemblies.
- Exhibit high-temperature resistance for post-bake operations.
- Produce stronger assemblies by distributing stresses over large bond areas.
- Prevent leaks that can occur when fastener holes expand due to vibration.
- Produce smooth, flawless surfaces for improved aesthetics.
- Absorb vibration and resist impact, fatigue, and thermal cycling/extremes.
Plexus adhesives are supplied in ready-to-dispense cartridges, 5 gallon pails and 50 gallons drums. They may be applied using industry standard manual or pneumatic applicators or via a variety of meter mix bulk dispensing systems. Contact us for your application requirements.